Our tailored removal service will ensure that all of your needs will be taken care of to the highest of standards.
Free no-obligation quotations
- Every move is different, so we often need to do a home visit to offer a quote.
- We offer visits in person or via live video services such as Skype, Facetime and Whatsapp.
- A trained, uniformed member of staff will visit you in person or virtually at a time that suits you.
- Evening and weekend visits available.
- You get to meet us, important when potentially trusting someone with all your possessions.
- You will receive a fixed all-inclusive quote within 48 hours, valid for a minimum of 3 months.
- No hidden extras, prices are valid 7 days a week.
£25,000 insurance cover as standard
- All our work comes with our ‘all risk’ insurance as standard, not as a hidden extra cost.
- Your goods are covered at their current value, to a total of £25,000.
- Cover from the moment we pick an item up at your current property, to the moment we put it down at the new property.
- Comprehensive cover compared to the usual £40 per item or fire and theft only insurance.
- Total value of cover can be raised to any amount required on request.
- Your home itself is also covered against damage whilst we are working in it.
- Public liability insurance in place.
- Each move is tailored to the specific needs of each customer.
- You get everything you need and don’t pay for things you don’t.
- Full, part, and single item removals available.
- Boxes and packing materials supplied including wardrobe boxes.
- Full or part packing service available.
- Disassembly and reassembly of furniture.
- Local, national and international services.
- Storage options available at great value.
Fully equipped vehicles and fully trained staff
- All our vehicles are fully equipped with everything needed for a safe and careful move.
- Staff are trained to use all equipment and tools, they will also be wearing PPE such as steel toe caps.
- Removal blankets and specialist covers to safely cover your furniture and other goods.
- Mattress bags to keep your mattresses clean and hygienic.
- Multiple straps to ensure your items don’t move during transit.
- Lifting straps, a sack barrow and a piano platform, used for moving heavy or hard to handle items.
- TV boxes to safely transport your televisions.
- Carpet and laminate protector, for those rainy days and brand new carpets.